Monday, September 8, 2008

Lacking Motivation


I had it, but now it's gone. Not sure what happened. Maybe too hard Labor Day weekend? Two long days with lots of spirited efforts and tough climbs. I took five days off the bike. I felt flat, fat and lethargic. Even though the scale said I weighed the same, I felt like a big lump. I went out for a couple hour slow spin yesterday as my comeback. It felt good to be out, but I had to force myself to do it. Now today it is crappy outside and I just cleaned my ride. Gonna put on the HDTV and watch some nat geo and spin for a bit. I have to keep on trucking. I'm gunning for the Fall Fling Series coming up and I want to be in top 10 overall for the four races. Ugh. Some one kick me in the arse!


Oh and I found Stage 4 of the Tour of Ireland. Versus condensed Stage 4 and 5 into one hour long segment. Boo.
.
I also decided to take an updated picture of The Brocket - with torn bar tape, scraped saddle and my new full size K-Force crankset. A nice upgrade from the SLK compact I had earlier this season.

No comments: