Sunday, November 9, 2008

I don't need no stinkin' title!

Continued with weight training last Friday with some of the exercises having increased weight. Feels good to know that this will help my racing next year. Also started running a little bit on the treadmill. I haven't brought myself to using one of the fugly spin / stationary bikes at the gym yet. Spent an hour on the trainer yesterday watching DVR'd episodes of Entourage. Interesting comedy. Makes the time go by somewhat quicker. I'll be heading downstairs in a few minutes to ride the trainer for today's workout session. Wish the weather would warm up just a tad and I'd head out for a short ride, but it's 35 degrees and the back porch is icy. No thanks. Don't need to be banged up before going into work at 2pm today. I still need to get some warmer winter clothing or any winter cycling clothing. Especially shoe covers. This time of year the toe warmers don't really cut it.

No comments: