Monday, November 17, 2008

The First Snow

I was trying to be optimistic that the weather was going to warm up just a tad so that I could ride outside, seeing that I still have yet to purchase cold weather gear.
.
Within the last hour it has snowed covering the ground. It's very fitting actually since I emailed my coach about getting some cross country skis for cross training this winter at his recommendation early this year. I just might need teh skis sooner than I thought!
.
Ralphie (my pooch) was really excited for the first snow fall. We just got back inside from playing in the yard and he loved it. He was doing laps around the back yard with his nose in the snow. Very funny!
.
Seems that the snow has dwindled off, but it was really coming down for a bit while I was updating the mapmyride.com training log for today's weight training w/ running session. Maybe I'll actually have to watch the news to see what the weather is going to be like for the rest of the week. At least I got the snow blower out and working last week if it keeps snowing.

No comments: