Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hump Day

Unfortunately (or it could be good fortune) I will be missing the OBC ride tonight that goes through Holy Hill. I highly doubt I would be able to hang with the A group for long, but I would have liked to give it a go. Sarah and I will be heading down to Extreme tonight so she can get fitted to her ride. Her feet went numb on Sunday when her and I went for a spin. She also had some other problems with her back, probably because she was compensated for other stuff. Anyways, I've got an indoor soccer game at 9:30PM, which is why I won't be enduring the hill route tonight. But I did get a handful of good climbing in today on my 30 mile loop. Took the big climbs that I suffered at with the group last weekend and shortened it up a bit. Man I tell ya that Sleeping Dragon road is a killer! I hate it, but love it at the same time. Maybe one day I'll be able to tame that beast!

No comments: